Packard Bell, one of the leading technology brands in Europe, will showcase its wide line-up of products at CeBIT 2010 (Hannover, Germany, March 2-6).
Almost one year after its rebranding, Packard Bell has made several steps towards its distinct value proposition, synonymous with “In Style and Trendy”, Design and Easy-to-use products. This is shown in the new products launched since, addressing style-conscious users who want a unique and distinctive product sporting quality while easily enabling their digital lives.
The very best of the full range of netbooks, notebooks, desktops, monitors and storage solutions by Packard Bell will be displayed at Planet Reseller, Hall 15/F38.
Ultra-mobility: simply, on-the-go!
Packard Bell knows the importance of technology to keep people in touch, always and everywhere.
Social networking and high resolution video chat are made easy: webcam and built-in microphone, Wi-Fi® b/g/n, Bluetooth® 2.1 or advanced 3G connectivity, are available in all of Packard Bell’s mobile line-up.
Drawn with pure and refined lines, our netbooks and notebooks are easy-to-carry, compact and lightweight, as well as easy-to-use with unique user-friendliness. Our products fit the on-the-go lifestyle that trendy people look for; technology is a firm promise of modern devices, style and ease-of-use are the added value.
On display in this category:
- The long awaited dot VR46 Limited Edition. Designed by Aldo Drudi, the NightSky cover of the dot VR46 features the iconic Sun & Moon graphics from Moto GP champ Valentino Rossi’s racing helmets that represents the two sides of Rossi’s personality.
- The 10.1-inch dot S2 features up to 10-hours of battery life, gorgeous style plus extreme portability, all mixed with unique comfort and ergonomics.
Refined as a timeless classic, yet strikingly up-to date, Packard Bell dot s2 is a personal netbook, which says a lot about who you are.
- The EasyNote Butterfly XS sports strong entertainment components, all-day mobile power and compact yet cutting- edge design. With its built-in DVD drive, it is the ideal mobile entertainer.
Touch the digital fun!
“Touch” means an easier and more intuitive way to access and interact with a device. “Touch” is for everyone, reducing the gap between users and technology. It is synonymous with great ease-of-use, fun and user-friendliness.
- The Packard Bell Viseo 200 Touch Edition is engineered for people looking for an easy-to-use monitor. Offering the latest technological innovation, its multi-touch screen enhances your digital life and adds a simple and intuitive way of interacting with your PC.
- Packard Bell oneTwo M and oneTwo L. These all-in-one solutions (AIO) with embedded multi-touch capabilities, address people looking for compact design and a new way to use technology. Eye-catching, space-saving, available with 2 screens sizes, the oneTwo brings everything you need at your fingertips.
- EasyNote Butterfly Touch Edition is a stylish and smart convertible display featuring a multi-touch screen with a 180 degrees swirl that transforms it into a high end tablet PC, working in display mode or as a regular laptop.
Last but not least, on display at CeBIT:
The powerful iPower X3.0 desktop appeals to high-end desktop enthusiasts and hobbyist PC gamers as well; the new multimedia storage Studio ST, the perfect partner for your TV set and the colourful EasyNote LJ and EasyNote TJ series equipped with the latest new Intel® Core™ 2010 processors.
Packard Bell will be located: Planet Reseller - Hall 15/F38.
Planet Reseller is only open to journalists, dealers and resellers.