Photoshop Lightroom CC with Photoshop CC Lets Anyone Perfect Photos Across Desktop and Mobile
Adobe has teamed up with The Photography Show 2016, to offer visitors to the show 20% off the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, everyone who attends this year’s show can enjoy the magic of Adobe Creative Cloud Photography at a discounted rate via a unique URL, available at the Adobe Theatre and when you download the show app on your iOS or Android device.
With Lightroom CC and the power of Photoshop CC, the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan empowers photographers to transform photos into amazing shots. Creative Cloud Photography also includes unique sophisticated mobile capabilities: automatically syncing photos with Lightroom CC on the desktop, Lightroom on mobile devices lets users access and edit their entire catalogue of photos on iPad, iPhone as well as Android smartphones and tablets.
The Adobe Theatre is returning to The Photography Show this year from March 19 to March 22 2016 and is set to be bigger and better than ever before, offering a comprehensive programme of sessions for all levels to help improve and enhance photographer's image editing skills. From the hidden gems in Photoshop CC to using Adobe’s mobile apps in the imaging workflow, there’s a session for everyone.
Liz Wilkins, Head of Digital Media Marketing, Northern Europe at AdobeUK said: “Photoshop and Lightroom have been fundamental in the evolution of digital photography and we are extremely excited to be giving photographers of all abilities the chance to learn more about what Creative Cloud Photography plan has to offer at this year’s show.”
Creative Cloud Photography is leading the transition from a traditional desktop-based process to a more mobile, connected workflow for digital images. Anchored by Lightroom CC, Creative Cloud Photography is the must-have solution, offering powerful editing and photo organisation across multiple devices, all powered by Adobe’s industry-defining imaging technologies.
Follow the conversation on Twitter @AdobeUK using #UKPhotoShow
Work Seamlessly Across Desktop, Mobile and Web with New Lightroom CC
The standard for photo enthusiasts and professionals, Lightroom CC is essential for perfecting and organising photos.
- HDR Merge – Create natural-looking or surreal images from extremely high-contrast scenes by easily combining multiple shots taken with different exposure settings into a single raw high dynamic range image.
- Panorama Merge - Capture super wide fields of view and amazing detail by stitching together multiple images to create stunning raw panorama shots.
- Performance Improvement & GPU Enhancements - Perfect photos up to 10 times faster than ever.
- Facial Recognition - Quickly find and categorise images of family and friends.
- Advanced Video Slideshows -- Create beautiful, polished slideshows using still images, video and music along with professional effects like pan and zoom
Other features in the Creative Cloud Photography plan include:
- Creative Sync - With the Creative Cloud Photography plan, you can make an edit or flag a favourite in one place and your changes are automatically updated everywhere else through Adobe CreativeSync technology. Start editing or organising photos on your smartphone, pick up where you left off on your iPad and finish on your desktop.
- Adobe Portfolio - Create an elegant custom website to showcase your photography using the new Adobe Portfolio service.
- Photoshop Fix - Do real photo retouching anywhere with new Photoshop Fix. Lighten, smooth, heal and more.
Bring Out the Best in Your Photography –- Anywhere
For anyone who loves photography, it’s essential they can organise, edit and share photos from mobile devices. Automatically synced with Lightroom CC on the desktop, Lightroom on mobile devices lets users access and edit their catalog of photos across a full range of iOS and Android devices. This release includes a major enhancement for Android with DNG raw file support on compatible Lollipop-enabled devices, providing customers the full power of raw file post-processing on their Android smartphones and tablets.
Take It to the Next Level with Photoshop CC
In addition to Lightroom CC, Creative Cloud Photography plan includes Photoshop CC, the imaging software that continues to redefine creativity in the digital age. Photoshop’s legendary magic touches virtually all the inspirational imagery that surrounds us. Now, thanks to Creative Cloud Photography, photographers have a powerful round-trip editing workflow from Lightroom to Photoshop CC. Even cut out and combine photos on your iPhone and iPad with Photoshop Mix, connect to Creative Cloud, then refine your work in Photoshop CC.
Share Compelling Stories in Exciting New Ways
In addition to sharing instantly with social networks such as Facebook, Flickr and Instagram, new to Lightroom is the ability to create beautiful, polished video slideshows using still images, video and music, featuring professional effects like pan and zoom. After using Creative Cloud Photography to produce stunning images, anyone can craft amazing stories that place photos at the centre of the narrative, using two groundbreaking storytelling apps from Adobe: Slate and Voice.
Getting Started Is Easy
Creative Cloud Photography plan is designed to make onboarding easy whether you’re a beginner or pro, or have previously used Photoshop, Lightroom, Photoshop Elements or Apple Aperture. Available now is an easy-to-learn library of photography tutorials aimed at all levels.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com/uk