Newest Version of Award-Winning Software Puts Professional-Quality Photography Tools into the Hands of Users of All Abilities
London, United Kingdom - September 6, 2013 - CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW) today launched PhotoDirector 5, the newest version of its award-winning, intuitive software that provides all the features users need for better photography in a single application. As summer closes, the memories live on and users of PhotoDirector 5 can enjoy powerful features to make those memories look even better, regardless of device or their relative skill level.
With an inviting interface for users of all levels, PhotoDirector 5 uses the power of 64-bit processing and uniquely integrates the three major tasks related to digital photos: editing, collection management and high-quality adjustments.
"PhotoDirector is a groundbreaking product in the way it combines photo management and adjustment with creative editing tools, and can do so across platforms and devices" said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. "Regardless of the type of camera or level of experience, PhotoDirector 5 offers professional-quality results to help explore their creativity and enhance their most treasured memories like an expert while saving time."
To watch the video, please go to http://youtu.be/NOxhYn7HbhI.
Key Features in PhotoDirector 5
PhotoDirector 5 includes features found on packages that cost more than twice as much:
- Pro-Quality Adjustment-provides all the tools needed to intuitively adjust image tonality, white balance, HSL and saturation
- NEW 64-bit Support-PhotoDirector 5 puts added power under the hood with full 64-bit support, which results in stellar performance such as the category's fastest RAW import speeds
- NEW Bracket HDR-lets users merge up to 5 bracketed exposures a single high dynamic range image with automatic alignment and ghost artifact removal
- Advanced Portrait Editing-contour bodies, smooth skin, remove wrinkles and make eyes sparkle with a comprehensive range of People Beautifier tools
- NEW Auto Lens Correction-includes over 60 profiles for popular DSLR lenses with new profiles available from CyberLink's online creative community DirectorZone.com
- NEW 4K UltraHD Video-Users can output slideshows as 4K UltraHD video when running PhotoDirector on 64-bit OS machines
- Content-Aware Removal-automatically removes unwanted objects from photos while allowing the program to intelligently fill in the background area
- NEW High-DPI Support-for both PC and Mac versions ensures that PhotoDirector looks great on today's new high resolution monitors
- NEW Companion Tablet App-PhotoDirector Mobile, a free companion app included with PhotoDirector 5, lets users snap photos everywhere & edit anytime on Windows 8 tablets
PhotoDirector 5 is available today and can be downloaded from the CyberLink online store. PhotoDirector 5 is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Dutch and Korean.
PhotoDirector 5 is available in a stand-alone Ultra version and bundled with CyberLink's video color grading software ColorDirector 2 in the PhotoDirector 5 Suite. PhotoDirector 5 is also part of CyberLink's comprehensive digital media production solution, Director Suite 2.
Versions and Pricing
- PhotoDirector 5 Ultra: (Windows & Mac) ₤79.99
- PhotoDirector 5 Suite: (Windows) ₤114.99
CyberLink Creative Director Series and Director Suite 2
CyberLink also introduces an update to the company's Creative Director Series, composed of 4 award-winning applications and valuable extras, available in 9 different versions. The flagship Director Suite 2 is CyberLink's complete video and photo production suite and includes PowerDirector, PhotoDirector, ColorDirector and AudioDirector.
CyberLink Creative Director Family Versions and Pricing
- Director Suite 2 (₤239.99)
- PowerDirector 12, PhotoDirector 5, ColorDirector 2, AudioDirector 4, 2 extra NewBlueFX effect packs and 3 extra CyberLink Creative Design Packs
- PowerDirector 12 Ultimate Suite (₤199.99)
- Including PowerDirector 12, ColorDirector 2, AudioDirector 4, 2 extra NewBlueFX effect packs and 3 extra CyberLink Creative Design Packs
- PowerDirector 12 Ultimate (₤99.99)
- Including PowerDirector 12, 2 extra NewBlueFX effect packs and 3 extra CyberLink Creative Design Packs
- PowerDirector 12 Ultra (₤79.99)
- 64-bit / 3D / 4K / Blu-ray and AVCHD support
- PowerDirector 12 Deluxe (₤59.99)
- PhotoDirector 5 Ultra (₤79.99)
- PhotoDirector 5 Suite (₤114.99)
- Including PhotoDirector and ColorDirector 2
- ColorDirector 2 Ultra (₤99.99)
- AudioDirector 4 Ultra (₤99.99)
Founded in 1996, CyberLink Corp. is the world's leading multimedia software company. With over 100 patented technologies that provide a solid foundation on which to continuously revolutionize the way multimedia is experienced, CyberLink's visionary outlook has allowed the company to grow rapidly. This ultimately led to a record-breaking IPO on the Taiwan Over-the-Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203) in 2000. CyberLink is currently listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW).
CyberLink's broad portfolio of multimedia applications can be categorized into two main areas: Media Entertainment - PowerDVD being the flagship product in this category, provides the latest in media playback on PCs, across devices in the home network, and on-the-go with portable smart devices; and Media Creation - offers a series of software to create enticing videos & photos, author Blu-ray & DVD discs and more. CyberLink has built strategic partnerships with leading CPU and GPU providers and a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that keep our OEM partners from top PC brands on the leading edge. CyberLink's worldwide headquarters are located in Taipei, Taiwan, with regional operations offices in North America, Japan, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company has 700 employees worldwide, with more than 500 engineers in product design and development.