Comprehensive collection of world's leading multimedia software for media playback & creation now includes award-winning PhotoDirector and Windows® 8 mobile apps
London, United Kingdom - June 28, 2013 - CyberLink Corp. today launched CyberLink Media Suite 11, the all-in-one multimedia suite for media playback, digital content creation and disc burning. As a market leader of multimedia solutions, CyberLink integrates its best-in-class software - PowerDVD, PowerDirector, PhotoDirector, Power2Go, MediaShow and PowerProducer - into an all-in-one suite to offer a complete media platform that is more robust and functional than competing solutions. Media Suite 11 covers media playback, media management, video editing, photo editing and disc burning, and with CyberLink's award-winning PowerStarter interface, users can easily access and perform all of their digital tasks through a unified interface.
The latest version of Media Suite further extends the rich multimedia portfolio by adding PhotoDirector - the professional photography software, and three new mobile apps designed for Windows® 8. The solution now provides the comprehensive media experience for the digital home-supporting both PC and mobile devices. In addition, Media Suite 11 further expands the support to mobile devices, including 3 touch-friendly mobile apps for media entertainment and creativity in the Windows® 8 modern UI interface.
"CyberLink Media Suite 11 includes the latest versions of our innovative software and is designed to serve all of the diverse needs of today's digital home. In essence, Media Suite 11 provides a one-stop solution for every member in the family." said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. "With the growing number of Windows® 8 PC's in the market, Media Suite 11 also grants compatibility with Window® 8, and further extends the support from traditional desktop software to touch-friendly Windows® 8 Modern UI apps, merging media entertainment and creation from PC to mobile."
The new Media Suite 11 Ultimate combines 15 of CyberLink's best multimedia applications, including the following solutions and features:
- Easy-to-use - Media Suite 11's unique PowerStarter interface integrates shortcuts to frequently used features in the standalone software, allowing users to easily uncover and access the tasks they want to perform.
- Play & Organize - Watch movies and HD videos beyond HD quality with the world's No.1 media player, PowerDVD 13. Users can organize videos and photos with MediaShow 6 and convert videos and watch them on over 100 devices with MediaEspresso 6.7.
- Edit & Share - Create HD home videos in ultra fast speed with multi-award-winning video editing software, PowerDirector 11. Edit, adjust and enhance photos with highly praised PhotoDirector 4 and author Hollywood-style Blu-ray and DVD discs with PowerProducer 6. The Media Suite 11 Ultimate version also includes over ₤100 of premium content designed for video editing purposes. Users can also access more than 350,000 free effects, templates and photo presets from CyberLink's unique DirectorZone service.
- Burn & Backup - Burns 256-bit data encrypted BDXL, Blu-ray and DVD discs with Power2Go 8. Users can also esign and print disc labels with LabelPrint 2.5 burning and backup software.
- Windows® 8 mobile apps - Media Suite 11 Ultimate also includes 3 touch-friendly mobile apps, further extending the entertainment and creativity from PC to mobile devices.
- PowerDVD Mobile playback provides versatile HD video performance with subtitle support.
- PowerDirector Mobile allows users to instantly create and share videos.
- PhotoDirector Mobile, a new solution that provides a wide range of photo editing, enhancement and adjustment tools with the touch-friendly user interface.
The mobile apps are valued at over ₤25 when purchasing them through the Windows® store. Here they are offered exclusively in the Media Suite 11 Ultimate version.
Media Suite 11 is available today from the CyberLink online store in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Russian and Portuguese.
Versions and Pricing
Media Suite 11 Ultimate: ₤119.99
15-in-1 Blu-ray & HD Multimedia Suite For PC and Windows 8 Mobile
Media Suite 11 Ultra: ₤99.99
12-in-1 Blu-ray & HD Multimedia Suite Complete multimedia suite for PC
Media Suite 11 Deluxe: ₤74.99
11-in-1 DVD & HD multimedia Suite Essential DVD suite for home
Upgrades from previous Media Suite versions are available starting at ₤54.99.
For more information, please visit www.cyberlink.com.
Founded in 1996, CyberLink Corp. is among the world leaders in multimedia software. With over 100 patented technologies, CyberLink's ongoing mission is to continuously revolutionize the way multimedia is used and experienced. Years of successes and rapid expansion ultimately led to a record-breaking IPO on the Taiwan Over-the-Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203) in 2000. CyberLink is currently listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW).
CyberLink's broad portfolio of multimedia applications can be categorized into two main areas: Media Entertainment and Media Creation. PowerDVD, the flagship product in the entertainment category, provides the latest in media playback on PCs, across devices in the home network, and on the go with smart portable devices. The creation category offers a series of software to create enticing videos & photos, author Blu-ray & DVD discs and more. CyberLink's strategic partnerships with leading CPU and GPU providers has solidified a reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that help keep OEM partners from top PC brands at the forefront of the competition. CyberLink's worldwide headquarters are located in Taipei, Taiwan, with regional operations offices in North America, Japan, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company has 700 employees worldwide, with more than 500 engineers in product design and development.