Today Adobe announced updates to Photoshop CC, including Select Subject, a tool - powered by Adobe Sensei - that enables users to make selections with a single click. Other beneficial improvements to Photoshop in this release include:
- Windows High-Density Monitor Support – A top request from Photoshop customers on Windows devices. Photoshop on Windows 10 Creator’s Edition now offers a full range of choices for UI scale factors from 100% through 400%. Photoshop will now automatically adjust itself based on your Windows settings, making it simple to set up.
- Select and Mask Improvement – A new slider added to Select and Mask allows the user to control the amount of decontamination applied to an image.
- SVG compatibility with Adobe XD CC – Copying and pasting multiple text styles and effects is now supported for users pasting SVG from Photoshop to Adobe XD, the all-in-one UX/UI solution for designing websites and apps.
- New Microsoft Dial Functionality – Now, you can change brush settings while you paint using the Microsoft Dial.
Additional Information on Today’s Photoshop Release
- Blog Post: http://blogs.adobe.com/creative/photoshop-releases-version-19-1-selections-improvements-advanced-support-windows-high-density-monitors/
- Resources to Get Started in Photoshop: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/tutorials.html