Fremont, California, 25 February 2014 - Antec's High Current Pro Platinum series is the pinnacle of power supplies and fully modular with a revolutionary 20+8-pin MBU socket for future needs. Operating up to 94 per cent efficient, HCP-1300 Platinum PSU can reduce electricity bills by up to 25 per cent, when compared to other power supplies. The HCP-1300's innovative 16-pin sockets create a new level of flexibility by doubling the modular connectivity, supporting two different 8-pins connectors and allowing for future connector changes. Highest-quality components, 100% Japanese-made capacitors, and a quiet 135mm double ball bearing fan complete the package. The CircuitShieldTM protection circuitry makes the HCP-1300 safe and reliable in any environment. The product has a seven-year warranty with 24/7 global online support service.This new power supply also has a fantastic feature for Bitcoin miners: the OC LinkTM. It allows 2 HCP Platinum's to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems. To achieve a high rank as a Bitcoin miner, state of the art processors are a must. Such hardware requires not only stable and reliable power, but maximum energy efficiency to help minimize the operating costs. in the form of electricity and lots of PCI Express connectors for the many GPUs used. Arguably, no PSU in the world is as ready for this as Antec's the HCP-1300 Platinum with OC LinkTM
"Antec Power supplies have always been known for their high quality, functionality and reliability," says Jerome Francois, European Sales Director at Antec, Inc. "The Antec HCP-1300 Platinum PSUs are not only quieter and energy efficient, but also equipped to provide customers with enhanced flexibility and a complete modular cable design to ensure a rewarding, high-performance experience."
- Guaranteed 1300W Continuous Power
- 80 PLUS® PLATINUM certified - Up to 94% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Save Energy and reduce your electricity bill by up to 25%
- AQ7 - Antec Quality 7-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 16-pin Socket - Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different
- 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- 28(20+8)-pin MBU socket - World's first socket for possible future MBU connectors
- 135mm DBB Silence - Whisper-quiet, high-quality, long lasting, double ball bearing fan
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails - 4 High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure
- Maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- 100% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Multi PCI-E - 10 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- OC LinkTM - Allows 2 HCP Platinum's to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems
- CircuitShieldTM - Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO) & Brown-Out Protection (BOP)
- All Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps - All high-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- Phase WaveTM Design - A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous
- Rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Stealth Wires - All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
For 28 years, Antec, Inc. has been the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, being the pioneer and market leader for quiet, efficient and innovative products such as the P280 and SOLO II enclosures as well as for their award-winning PSUs having the lowest returns in the industry.
Antec continues to further the industry with performance-rich enclosures, efficient power supplies, reliable cooling components, the cutting-edge Antec Advance accessories line, and the Antec Mobile Products (A.M.P).
Founded in 1986, Antec is headquartered in Fremont, California, with additional offices in Netherlands, Germany, China and Taiwan.