Buffalo Europe launches high performing and feature-rich NAS series to suit smaller budgets
London, UK 1 November 2016: Buffalo EU, the global manufacturer of storage and networking solutions, today launches the TeraStation™ 3010 series, a high-performing and cost-effective Network Attached Storage (NAS) solution.
With prices starting at RRP £489.00, the TeraStation 3010 offers small businesses and home offices an affordable, secure and reliable storage solution. The powerful dual-core processor, with its 1 GB of DDR3 RAM, enables speedy transfer rates and running multiple services simultaneously. This allows businesses to focus on concurrent tasks with minimal disruption.
The TeraStation 3010 is available as a 2-bay or 4-bay desktop, and also as a 4-bay rackmount, and each comes with dedicated NAS hard drives for better RAID performance and reliability. All versions are fully populated with capacities of 2 to 8TB for the 2-bay, and 4 to 16TB for the 4-bay version.
The devices are ready to use with fast, user-friendly interfaces. Each comes with essential features to support businesses, such as Active Directory, iSCSI target, cloud backup (Amazon S3, Dropbox and Dropbox for Business).
The high efficiency airflow chassis is combined with an easy to clean dust-filter, which provides reliable and long-term use. The two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two USB 3.0 ports (desktop version) and three USB 3.0 ports (rackmount version), also give users a versatile and feature-rich NAS.
Raj Patel, B2B UK Manager, Buffalo Europe, said: “The TeraStation 3010 came as a result of demand from our customers. Performance and reliability are essential for businesses when storing data, and at an affordable price.
The TeraStation 3010 series comes with range of business-class features usually reserved for enterprises. It offers a comprehensive and premium-quality data storage solution, but at a price which will fit smaller budgets”.
The 2-bay desktop models will be available to purchase from £489.00, the 4-bay desktop from £779.00 and the 4-bay rackmount from £1,029.00.
Specifications and benefits
- Available as 2-bay and 4-bay desktop, or 4-bay rackmount version
- Fully populated with 2, 4 or 8TB (TS3210DN) and 4, 8, 12 or 16 TB capacities (TS3410DN/RN)
- Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-212 1.4 GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB of fast DDR3 memory installed
- Simultaneous NAS and iSCSI target functionality
- Duplex System Firmware Boot
- Packed with rich backup features such as failover; replications; scheduled backup; 11 free licenses of NovaStor NovaBACKUP®; supports Amazon S3 and Dropbox/Dropbox for Business cloud storage service
- Boot Authentication feature
- Hot Swap functionality means drives can be changed in RAID without any downtime
- Easily open TeraStation™ files via browser from a remote site or with WebAccess Apps available for iOS and Android®
- 3 years’ VIP warranty included and extended warranty available
As a global manufacturer of storage and networking solutions, Buffalo’s storage products address the needs of individuals and businesses, providing cost-effective network attached storage (NAS), portable and desktop hard drives, multimedia players, and Wireless LAN routers, which together offer a complete and integrated solution for the small office and digital home environment.