TP-LINK research reveals that efficient Internet access at home is a top priority for UK consumers
London, UK, 3th May, 2013 - TP-LINK, the global provider of SOHO and SMB networking products is showcasing its latest solutions for enhanced home connectivity at Grand Designs 2013, 4-12 May 2013, London, Excel, Stand L274.
As shown in a recent survey* carried out by TP-LINK, in an increasingly digital and electronic world, consumers not only require higher levels of connectivity at work and on the go, but also at home. Out of those questioned, 50% dedicate more time during a normal day to using the Internet, exceeding the amount of time they spend sleeping or with friends. Consumers are also increasingly seeking aesthetically pleasing products that not only enable fast connectivity but also fits in with their modern home décor.
TP-LINK products meet this growing demand for efficient wireless connectivity and innovative design, while helping achieve a connected home environment. With these aims in mind, TP-LINK will display several of its newest products in the wireless range at the show, including:
- TL-WR710 150Mbps Wireless N Mini Pocket Router, with 5 operating modes, this is the ideal solution for wired or Wi-Fi connections at home or in hotels. With a built in power adapter and flexible USB port for charging other devices or storage it's a perfect choice for travelers, students and people looking for simple connectivity solutions.
- TL-WA890EA N600 Universal Wireless Dual Band Entertainment Adapter has four Gigabit LAN ports and ample capacity to connect the most bandwidth intensive devices including Smart TVs, games consoles and media players. It's universally compatible with all Internet enabled devices so if it has an Ethernet port, you can make it wireless in a flash.
- TL-WPA4220 300Mbps AV200 and AV500 Wi-Fi Powerline, deploying the latest in Hy-Fi technology these simple to use powerline devices enables users to extend their network reach using the buildings electrical circuit. Hy-Fi technology means users create a ubiquitous ‘super network' which they can roam seamlessly.
- AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C7, the first in a series of routers based on the next generation Wi-Fi standards. 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.75Gbps. With 1.3Gbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer C7 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
At the show, one of the main highlights will be The Grand Village, including a variety of eco-homes presenting the latest advancements in architecture and design. TP-LINK's powerline range, which includes products such as the AV200+ Multi-Streaming Powerline Starter Kit with AC Pass Through (PA551KIT), will be featured in the village, showcasing its patented Power-Saving Mode, which automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%.
Eric Wang, Country Manager at TP-LINK UK said: "Consumers are increasingly becoming more sophisticated and savvy, searching for smart and user-friendly solutions. Our products are designed to create an innovative ‘connected home' where consumers can share not only files, photos and videos across multiple devices including tablets and smartphones, but can also enable other wireless applications, such as smart lighting functionalities in their homes."
TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO and SMB networking products and is the World's No.1 provider of WLAN and Broadband CPE devices. Our products are available in over 120 countries to tens of millions customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide award-winning networking products in Wireless, ADSL, Routers, Switches, IP Cameras, Powerline Adapters, Print Servers, Media Converters and Network Adapters for Global end-users. Visit us at: http://uk.tp-link.com/.
Follow TP-LINK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TPLINK
Follow TP-LINK on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/TPLINKUK?fref=ts
Visit the TP-LINK forum: forum.tp-link.com.
* Survey conducted by TP-LINK across the UK and Ireland. Sample size of 3000 people, including males and females between 18-55+ years of age. Survey conducted during February-March 2013.