TeraStation 51210RH features 10GbE Native Connectivity, Up to 96TB Capacity, with Full and Partially Populated Options
London, UK. March 6, 2017 – Buffalo EU, a global provider of USB storage, network attached storage (NAS) and networking solutions, announces the launch of the TeraStation 51210RH, a 12-bay rackmount NAS. The device provides businesses with high performance storage and is optimised for data intensive environments. It comes equipped with two native 10GbE-ports, a powerful quad-core processor and 8GB DDR3 ECC.
The TeraStation 51210RH is available either fully or partially populated, with enterprise-grade hard drives. Partially populated models are ideal for growing businesses with future storage growth in mind, but looking for a lower initial investment. The device is the ideal solution for businesses looking for performance oriented storage that is fast, reliable and secure. This model is designed to support demanding storage requirements associated with simultaneous virtualised scenarios.
Raj Patel, B2B Manager, Buffalo EU says: “Buffalo is excited to release partially and fully populated systems that give companies extra flexibility. Businesses will be able to invest in a system that provides enterprise level performance and benefits, at small business prices.”
Specifically, this NAS device incorporates powerful hardware and has been designed to work as an iSCSI target for virtualised systems. The TeraStation 51210RH is ideal for businesses that need a powerful, flexible and reliable RAID-based network storage solution.
• 2U 12-bay rackmount chassis with storage capacity up to 96TB
• Fully- or partially- populated options
• 8GB DDR3 ECC memory
• Annapurna Labs® Alpine AL314 1.7Ghz quad-core processor
• Optional redundant power supply
• Two native 10GbE network ports for use in high-speed networks, plus two 1GbE ports
• 2.5/5Gbps compatible, compliant with NBASE-T (IEEE 802.3bz) standard
• Pre-Configured RAID allowing faster and more consistent deployment
• RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD
• RAID Accelerator (for RAID 5 and 6)
• Rapid RAID Mode Change – reduces time to create and change RAID modes significantly
• Advanced NTFS Permissions (Windows ACL)
• Enhanced data security now with AES256bit encryption and anti-virus
• Boot Authentication
• Duplex System Firmware Boot
• 4 post rail kit included
• 11 licenses of NovaBACKUP® Buffalo Edition
• 3 year VIP warranty including advanced TS replacement and 24h HDD exchange
• 1 or 2 year warranty extensions available
Pricing and Availability
The TeraStation 51210RH is available in partially- or fully-populated configurations.
Partially-populated models are:
• The TS51210RH0804-EU 8TB (4x2TB Enterprise drives) for £2799 MSRP.
• The TS51210RH1604-EU 16TB (4x4TB Enterprise drives) for £3289 MSRP.
Fully-populated models are:
• The TS51210RH2412-EU 24TB (12x2TB Enterprise drives) for £4599 MSRP.
• The TS51210RH4812-EU 48TB (12x4TB Enterprise drives) for £6199 MSRP.
• The TS51210RH9612-EU 96TB (12x8TB Enterprise drives) for £10,549 MSRP.
For any further information on the TeraStation 51210RH, please consult the product page on the Buffalo website here.
As a global manufacturer of storage and networking solutions, Buffalo’s storage products address the needs of individuals and businesses, providing cost-effective network attached storage (NAS), portable and desktop hard drives, multimedia players, and Wireless LAN routers, which together offer a complete and integrated solution for the small office and digital home environment.