Taipei, Taiwan, January 31st, 2017 – ASUSTOR Inc., a leading innovator and provider of network storage solutions, has announced the launch of the LooksGood 2.0 Beta upgrade for multimedia lovers. This brand new version of LooksGood features a newly redesigned user interface that gives user a fresh new experience no matter if they are managing their video collection or playing videos via their Web browser. All ASUSTOR NAS users are welcome to upgrade to and experience the brand new LooksGood 2.0.
LooksGood is a dedicated management center for video files and a Web-based video player. Compatible with the most popular web browsers, users need only enable the LooksGood App from within ADM to begin playing 1080p high definition videos. The LooksGood 2.0 Beta features a stylish and modern interface that displays video collections via thumbnails and a poster wall layout for easy browsing. Furthermore, enhanced smart database management now provides global searches providing more speed and efficiency for users.
“With LooksGood 2.0 we have significantly enhanced interface aesthetics and search engine performance that allows users to quickly find the videos they want to watch,” said James Su, Product Manager at ASUSTOR. “Additionally, our meticulously developed smart folder conversion technology allows users to specify a smart folder for video conversions. Any videos that are added to this folder will be automatically converted to a lower resolution allowing users that are on the go to enjoy a smooth playback experience at any time.”
The upgraded version of LooksGood features three main video library categories: Movies, TV Shows and Home Videos. Videos can also be automatically sorted according to information such as year, genre and actors allowing users to effortlessly search for the videos they want to play. Furthermore, LooksGood 2.0 provides a new video library function allowing users with large collections of video recordings to retain the flexibility of a self-defined database for managing videos.
AiVideos is the corresponding mobile App for LooksGood and provides users with the ability to stream media to their mobile devices. After upgrading to AiVideos 2.0 users will be able to enjoy a more smooth and seamless video playback experience.
Key Features for LooksGood 2.0:
- Built-in three main video library categories (Movies, TV Shows, Home Movies) and smart video sorting management
- Efficient Global Search function allows for searches by keywords followed by the execution of more detailed searches according to the Movies, TV Shows, Home Movies categories and parameters such as actors, director, year, genre, writer, and title
- Attractive poster wall and thumbnail display
- Automatic production of video poster thumbnails
- Centralized management and ability to configure order of favorites and playlist history
- System administrator can configure video library and editing permissions according to user
- Can configure access permissions to share with friends and family
- Multimedia conversion function
- Self-defined smart folder for video conversions
- Supports digital TV recordings via digital TV dongles
How to get the LooksGood 2.0 Beta:
The LooksGood 2.0 Beta can be installed from the Beta section of ASUSTOR’s App Central.
How to get the AiVideos 2.0 Beta:
The AiVideos 2.0 Beta can be downloaded for your mobile device from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
For more product information please visit: http://www.asustor.com
Founded in 2011, ASUSTOR Inc. was established via direct investment from ASUSTeK Computer Inc. The ASUSTOR brand name was created as a portmanteau of “ASUS” and “Storage”. ASUSTOR is a leading innovator and provider of private cloud storage (network attached storage) and video surveillance (network video recorder) solutions, also specializing in the development and integration of related firmware, hardware and applications. We are devoted to providing the world with unparalleled user experiences and the most complete set of network storage solutions possible.