May 26th 2010, Computex Taipei, Taiwan – Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) announces the greatest honor of Computex Best Choice Award of A890GXM-AU Black Series motherboard. ECS A890GXM-AU is powered by ATI Radeon™ HD 4290 IGP with “ECS 4most™ Display Design” providing HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI and D-Sub connectors on the rear panel providing great convenience to meet both home entertainment and gaming requirement. For home entertainment, A890GXM-AU motherboards bring Full HD 1080P video experience.
For gamers, A890GXM-AU support Microsoft® DirectX®10.1 with stunning 3D effects. The on-board SidePort DDR3 1333 memory is a great plus on graphics for gamers. It enhances the gaming experience by ATI Hybrid Graphics technology with no doubt. In addition, A890GXM-AU assists with ATICrossFireX™ technology giving hardcore gamers magnified gaming performance.
A890GXM-AU comes with user friendly technologies:
- ECS eBLU: ECS easy BIOS Live Update Utility which benefits users with easy on-line link the latest BIOS for right model.
- SATA 6.0Gbps: provides 2 times faster than previous data transfer rate.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: breakthrough the bottle neck of system performance up to 5Gbps data-transfer rate.
- ECS Qooltech™ III: comes with twin-heat-pipe cooling solution, which provides a stable working environment when system is on.
- ECS 15 μ Gold Contact: offers 3 times extra protection to secure the motherboard stabilities and durability
- ECS Easy Button, Easy Clear and Easy Debug: designs offer an easy way to enjoy boosting system performance without pain.
- All solid capacitors and lower RDS(on) MOSFET: improves up to 50% efficiency and lower temperatures by 16%.
About ECSElitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.