Recreating a New Wave of Technology Across Five Major Product Lines
January 8, 2013 - Ringing in the New Year, 2013 will welcome the world's most watched Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to Las Vegas, USA from January 8 to 11. As a manufacturer that always earns well-deserved attention from the market, PQI has set up a spacious and stand-alone exhibition space on display at the Mirage Hotel Suite. PQI is set to unveil five of its newest product lines: PQI Storage, PQI Air, PQI Mobility, PQI Power, and PQI Audio. With the exhibition theme of "Smart - My Mobile Life", PQI will reveal its latest trend-setting products that will recreate a new wave of technology!
Alan Chang, the CEO of Global Operations, expresses: "Following the strong demand for thinner computers, combined with the rise of the MacBook Air and the Ultrabook, users are demanding lighter and thinner peripheral storage options. Alongside PQI's one-and-only, patented "COB-3.0 Connection Technology" and with "light and thin" ideals in mind, we have created an unprecedented series of ultra mini USB 3.0 storage devices, once again leading the industry and leading the world. In addition, the popularity of smart devices and the demand for personal cloud services are ever increasing. Investigational agencies expect that the amount of worldwide personal cloud users will increase to over 600 million people in 2013 and to over 1.3 billion people in 2017. Therefore, following the success of a full range of wireless mobile products from PQI Air, we yet again seek to make the impossible possible and are ready to reveal a whole new set of intelligent wireless products that are surely to distinguish us from our competitors. Wireless technology truly makes our lives much more convenient; leading the industry, we will create a wireless lifestyle with limitless potential!
2013 Highlights of our Signature Products:
- i-lock, the world's super-mini flash drive that uses PQI's exclusive COB 3.0 patented technology is only the size of a U.S. penny. As the world's leading mini flash drive, the design is reminiscent of a silver boutique product that promises a sturdy, highly-tensile design with a sleek, one-piece zinc alloy casing. The frosted matte surface radiates high-tech aesthetics and feel; with its slimness and design, the flash drive serves as a perfect complement to the MacBook Air and the Ultrabook. With a design this thin, one can easily forget that it can have a storage capacity of up to 32GB. Equipped with high-speed USB 3.0, transfer and storage time can be greatly reduced, which allows for reduced power consumption and carbon emissions. All these features combined create a truly stunning and absolutely extraordinary product.
- Thunder 1, the industry's smallest bootable flash drive, comes equipped with a USB 3.0 transfer interface that supports the new Windows 8 boot feature, "Windows to Go". The Thunder 1 has not only passed stringent Microsoft certification, PQI has enhanced its specifications to allow the user to boot a Windows system from the Thunder 1 drive. Anytime, anywhere, you can easily carry a personal operating system; all you need is a computer. Its lightweight design can easily be carried, effectively reducing the time and burden upon the mobile worker. Combined with SSD hard drive controller technology that provides high-performance and low-latency, the capabilities of the Thunder 1 flash drive should not be underestimated.
- Thunder 4 is the world's only flash drive that surpasses the performance of an SSD. In response to the market's heavy demand for lightweight, high-speed, high-capacity storage devices, PQI introduces a storage solution with a capacity of up to 256GB. Boasting speeds faster than the speed of light, the Thunder 4 has a read speed of 360MB/sec and a write speed of 340MB/sec; all at a price much more affordable than SSD yet with the same breathtaking performance. With reservoir-like storage capacity and transfers in the blink of an eye, the Thunder 4 satisfies all of the end-consumer's needs!
PQI Air Bank 2 provides the "Four in One" feature for all your sharing needs; instant sharing in an unbound wireless space.
- With 3G, 4G, and LTE Dongle network sharing support, you can access the Internet through the device's USB slot at your own leisure.
- The built-in USB port allows for wireless reading and sharing of data instantly.
- Or, you can use it as a mini wireless base station that allows multiple users to access the Internet simultaneously without hindrance.
- Moreover, you can use it as a mobile power station; tap into the device's high-quality batteries for effortless charging on the go.
Apple fans are lucky yet again! Following the blockbuster launch of the iPhone 5, PQI offers the newest 8-Pin Lightning connection cable. The product's three sizes-40 cm, 100 cm, and 180 cm- are all Apple certified and compatible with iOS 6 to provide unlimited safe and secure data transfer at your own convenience.
Defined by its high-quality, highly-stable, and cool temperature control, the iPower 7800 U2 adds another new carefully crafted product to the exhibition's line-up. The product line provides users with Apple certified safe and secure transmissions with dual connection support- with both micro USB and 8-Pin Lightning ports. iPower 5200 A8 and iPower 4400 A8 come with the newest built-in 8-Pin Lightning cable. In addition, all of PQI's iPower products are insured up to USD 10 million to not only provide consumers with a safe and stable product, but to also ensure a perfect, carefree user experience to satisfy the various needs of our customers. We assure you that we are the best partner for your smartphones, tablet PCs, or handheld mobile devices.
Specially designed to be worn around the wrist, the 3.5mm audio jack is combined with a lanyard that can easily be hung from the wrist for hassle-free portability. The device supports mobile phones, tablet PCs, and MP3 or other digital media playback devices.
Fulfilling various expectations, CES represents the first stepping stone of 2013 for PQI. Looking forward to the new year, PQI continues to create newer and higher quality products that emphasize its status as an industry leader of R&D by providing a richer, more diverse, and smart mobile life!
PQI was founded in 1997 and joined the Foxlink group in 2010. Not only is PQI the world leader in wireless storage media technology and products, it is also one of the world's top ten professional manufacturers of DRAM module and flash memory devices. The company's products are distributed to markets all over the world, and its sales are represented in its five biggest product lines: PQI Storage, PQI Air, PQI Power, PQI Audio, and PQI Mobility. Power Quotient International Co., Ltd. (PQI) is a publicly listed company on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ISIN Code: 6145).For the latest news from Power Quotient International Co., Ltd, please visit PQI's international webpage at http://www.pqigroup.com.