Today, AMD released the new AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q1 driver, accelerating product design workflows with a host of features designed to boost designer’s and engineer’s productivity including:
- Performance improvements: 19.Q1 helps deliver substantially more performance, up to 46% more than the competition, when using Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS® 2019. Additionally, year-over-year performance has increased: for example, 19.Q1 is up to 33% faster in SPECviewperf® 13 medical-02 than 18.Q1.
- “Day Zero” ISV certifications: 19.Q1 launches with over 320 “Day Zero” ISV application certifications for Radeon Pro graphics cards including: Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk VRED Professional, Bentley Systems Microstation Graphisoft Archicad, SideFX Houdini, SIEMENS NX, SIEMENS Solid Edge. As for the driver from last quarter, AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise had approximately 40% more certifications in select applications than the competition.
- Ready for AMD Radeon Pro ReLive for VR: Uses OpenVR based workstation-grade wireless AMD Radeon Pro ReLive client application connected to AMD Radeon VR Ready Creator graphics cards. Future-ready hardware compatibility for future availability of standalone VR headsets with full 6DoF support (HMD (head mounted display) and controllers). Enables easy to setup untethered immersive VR product design visualization using SteamVR and VR visualization applications such as Unreal Studio and SOLIDWORKS eDrawings.
- AMD Radeon Pro Image Boost: Allows professional applications to output at a higher resolution (up to 5K) and then scale down to the lower native resolution of the display, to present complex and detailed designs at the highest image quality no matter the resolution of the display being used.
- AMD Remote Workstation: AMD Remote Workstation has been upgraded to support application virtualization and streaming using Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (formerly XenApp & XenDesktop) allowing for much greater density than traditional desktop virtualization for professionals working remotely.
- Unified “One Driver” for ALL for AMD graphics hardware: 19.Q1 simplifies deployment and delivers the stability, simplicity, and security of Radeon Pro Software to knowledge workers using commercial applications and content creators using media and entertainment applications with AMD Radeon graphics cards such as the new Radeon VII (coming soon).