Gamers around the world will get their first look into the big, beautiful world of Forza Horizon 4 in a free DirectX 12 demo and benchmark available here.
Low-level APIs like DirectX 12 allow GPUs to deliver faster performance with lower overhead, and Radeon graphics cards are taking full advantage to deliver more consistent frames, reduced latency and more power efficiency. AMD worked closely with Playground Games to give Radeon players the best performance in this demo, with the AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card beating the GeForce GTX 1080 at 1080p, 1440p, and native 4K.
Here’s an early look at how Radeon RX Graphics handle Forza Horizon 4 at 1080p, 1440p, and native 4K;
- RX Vega 64 ran 12-20% faster than the GTX 1080
- RX Vega 56 ran 2-12% faster than the GTX 1070Ti
- RX Vega 56 ran 13-22% faster than the GTX 1070
- RX 580 ran 12-16% faster than the GTX 1060 (6GB)
- RX 570 ran 46-58% faster than the GTX 1050Ti
You can test the performance for yourself in the free demo today.