To help designers and M&E professionals get the most out of Radeon Pro Software in today’s top CAD and visualization workflows, AMD has released a series of new videos to demonstrate all the tips and tricks of its powerful professional-grade solution for high-resolution screen capture and recording, Radeon Pro ReLive.
Radeon Pro ReLive is the only screen capture software developed specifically for workstation professionals in mind. The software can easily be integrated for compatibility with CAD applications, visualization and prototyping software, and content-creation tools.
The short how-to videos will help users better utilize the tool to record their workflows for collaboration, presentation, training, and support.
You can check out the step-by-step videos here:
- Radeon Pro ReLive: How to Adjust Recording Settings
- Radeon Pro ReLive: How to Record, Screenshot, & Instant Replay
- Radeon Pro ReLive: How to Play, Trim, & Delete Recordings
- Radeon Pro ReLive: How to Set up & Use Chroma Key
- Radeon Pro ReLive: How to Record a Region
- Radeon Pro Software: How to Use Radeon Pro ReLive
Test Radeon Pro ReLive for yourself by downloading Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 here.