Asetek has not rested on it’s laurels since the launch of the VapoChill LightSpeed – on the contrary asetek has once again proven with the release of the NEW VapoChill XE II 230V AC cooling system that there is no other company that continues to put further investments in research and development to optimize their products to the optimal. The NEW VapoChill Extreme Edition II 230V has the best core features from the VapoChill LightSpeed edition and as an extra ace - the designer case. Based on a 230V compressor the need for a powerful Power Supply Unit is gone and the NEW USB ChillControl with Windows based software ensures 100 % motherboard compatibility.
- 100 % motherboard compatibility [Motherboard has to comply with Intel/AMD thermal mechanical specifications]
- Significantly improved cooling performance load/idle 180W @ -18 C / 0W @ -44 C
- New evaporator design [Same as VapoChill LightSpeed]
- New Software based ChillControl with USB support [Same as VapoChill LightSpeed]
- New 230V AC Compressor [TL4CL] with R507 coolant [No need for a powerful Power Supply Unit]
- New Windows based Control Panel [USB] [Same as VapoChill LightSpeed]
Besides the release of the NEW VapoChill XE II the long waited release for Socket LGA 775 (Socket T) kits for all existing VapoChill models has been released.
VapoChill XE II Tech specs
Cooling Performance load/idle
180W @ -18 C / 0W @ -44 C
Black ATX PC-Case color, side panel with window, titanium/silver front bezel/buttons and grey display window.
560 x 260 x 560 mm / 22 x 10,2 x 22 inches
Option 1: AMD S754 / 940 / 939 and Intel S478
Option 2: Intel Socket LGA 775 (Socket T)
- High Performance 230V AC cooling unit
- Windows based Control Panel (USB)
- Software based ChillControl (USB)