We hope you are all keeping safe in these uncertain times. To help spread the love, HEXUS has teamed up with Corsair to give all our wonderful readers the chance to win one of two brand-new Dark Core RGB Pro SE gaming mice worth £100 apiece!
Armed with Slipstream wireless technology, an 18,000 DPI optical sensor, eight programmable buttons and Qi wireless charging, the Dark Core RGB Pro SE is a fantastic prize for the PC gamer in your life, and just because we can, we'll gift each winner a premium MM500 mouse pad, too.
Want to be in with a chance of winning? Simply answer the following question to enter the free prize draw, and be sure to click through to Facebook for a second entry. Thanks for taking part and good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by 22:00 London time on the closing date, May 5, 2020.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by May 15, 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- First prize is a Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE Gaming Mouse and MM500 Premium Anti-Fray Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad.
- Second prize is a Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE Gaming Mouse and MM500 Premium Anti-Fray Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.
- A full GDPR declaration is available on this page.