In partnership with BenQ, HEXUS is giving all our readers in the EU the chance to win a BL2420U CAD/CAM Professional Monitor!
Worth £350 at retail, this fantastic 24in IPS display boasts a 3,840x2,160 UHD resolution and an array of features designed to help you be more productive. Our winner can look forward to 100 per cent sRGB coverage, an exclusive CAD/CAM Mode that alters the monitor's colour and contrast when viewing detailed graphics, as well as a brightness-enhancing Animation Mode.
Want to be in with a chance of winning? Simply answer the following question to enter our free prize draw, and don't forget, you can also claim a second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Need a clue? You'll find the correct answer at the official BenQ product page.
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers residing in the European Union aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, January 11, 2016.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by January 23, 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is a BenQ BL2420U CAD/CAM Professional Monitor.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.