To celebrate the launch of the brand-new Radeon R9 285, HEXUS has teamed up with Sapphire and AMD to give you the chance to win one of two graphics cards based on the Tonga GPU. For our first prize, we have a Sapphire R9 285 Dual-X OC, and for our runner up, we have a Sapphire R9 285 ITX Compact OC!
1,792 Stream Processors
1,792 Stream Processors
Two fantastic prizes for two lucky readers. But you know what they say, you've got to be in it to win it, so don't miss out, all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following simple question. And don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook to increase your chances of winning!
Hint: In case you missed it, you can find the correct answer at sapphiretech.com.
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The global prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, September 30, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by October 7, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- First prize is a Sapphire R9 285 Dual-X OC 2GB graphics card
- Second prize is a Sapphire R9 285 ITX Compact OC 2GB graphics card
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.