Wanting to give your PC an extra injection of gaming potential? Then we've got just the competition for you! In partnership with AMD, we're giving you the chance to win a powerful XFX R9 280 Double Dissipation graphics card and an efficient Pro Series 850W power supply!
An awesome upgrade for any PC gamer, we're sure you'll agree, and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize is answer the following question. And don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook to increase your chances of winning!
Hint: In case you missed it, you can find the correct answer at amd.com.
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, September 25, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by October, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is an XFX R9 280 Double Dissipation graphics card and an XFX Pro Series 850W power supply.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.