Britain may be entering a cold snap, but the warm summer months are drawing closer each day and if you haven't done so already, you may want to purchase better cooling for your high-end PC components.
Or, perhaps you'd like to win something instead? We've teamed up with Arctic to give you the opportunity to win a high-end Freezer i30 CPU cooler.
The enthusiast-grade cooler features four 8mm-thick direct-touch heatpipes, 48 aluminium fins, an interchangeable 120mm PWM fan with rubber vibration absorbers and a serving of Arctic's award-winning MX-4 thermal compound. Put it all together, and it provides a maximum cooling capacity of up to 320 Watts for all of Intel's latest CPU sockets - including LGA 2011, LGA 1156 and LGA 1155.
Want to be in with a chance of winning? All you need to do is answer this question:
We'll be pulling the lucky winner's name out of a hat shortly after the competition closes, so good luck!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, February 29, 2012
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form above
- The prize is an ARCTIC Freezer i30 CPU cooler
- In event of any dispute, the judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- HEXUS will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This Competition is open to all Human beings who reside on planet Earth, who are over 12 years of age
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions