ARM, in partnership with HEXUS, is giving you the chance to win some incredible new hardware! The British company, founded in Cambridge 22 years ago and employing over 2,000 people in locations around the world, has billions of processors in the wild and in 2012 was reported to be powering a staggering 95 per cent of the world’s smartphones.
These fantastic devices, worth £169 each, are shaping up to be among the most sought-after gadgets this summer, and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer this simple question:
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The global prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, August 8, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household via the HEXUS survey on this page. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by Augsut 15, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is one of two Samsung Galaxy Gear Live Android Wear smartwatches.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.