Take a deep breath, here's the list:
ART OF FIGHTING – The first fighting game to introduce the then new Spirit Gauge, Super Special Moves, use of the ‘zoom in/zoom out’ function and battle damage to the characters faces.
- BASEBALL STARS 2 – The sequel to the very popular Baseball arcade game.
- BURNING FIGHT – Battle organised crime in the streets of New York in the side-scrolling fighter.
- FATAL FURY – The first of SNK’s fighting franchises to use the NEOGEO MVS System.
- KING OF THE FIGHTERS ’94 – This is where the KOF phenomenon began.
- KING OF THE MONSTERS – Giant monsters, Destruction and mayhem in Japan.
- LAST RESORT – Take on hordes of enemies in the popular futuristic shooter.
- MAGICIAN LORD – SNK’s classic platformer, pits you as the heroic wizard Elta.
- METAL SLUG - this series has long been regarded as the bench mark of side-scrolling purity, now see why!
- NEO TURF MASTERS – Can you get a hole in one?
- SAMURAI SHODOWN – The first title in SNK’s hugely popular weapons based fighter.
- SENGOKU – Fight the undead, in feudal Japan.
- SHOCK TROOPERS – Fast paced action and lots and lots of bullets in this run and gun adventure.
- SUPER SIDEKICKS 3 – We all love football – so does SNK!
- TOP HUNTER – In this futuristic platformer, you play as Roddy or Cathy, as you protect the Colonists from the threat of the Space Pirates.
- WORLD HEROES – Take on the greatest fighters throughout time in this popular fighter.
SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1 will also be released on PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable.