Today Three announces that the new premium smartphone, Sony XperiaTM Z will be coming soon to the network.
Despite its slim 7.9 mm body, it's incredibly durable with a tempered glass and anti-shatter film on the front and back making it robust enough to handle most conditions. It's crafted to be dust and water resistant - perfectly suited to use outdoors, in wet or dusty conditions - bringing you peace of mind if you're a little accident prone or if it slips out of your back pocket!
XperiaTM Z also features a superb Battery STAMINA mode and it'll truly go the distance by improving standby time, automatically shutting down battery draining apps when the screen is off and starting them up again when the screen is back on.
With a fully HD 5" screen, XperiaTM Z has one of the sharpest and boldest displays for crystal clear images and great readability even in sunlight conditions. Sure to delight keen Instagrammers, the smartphone has a 13 megapixel Fast Capture camera so photographers need never miss that special shot again.
Sylvia Chind, Head of Devices at Three said, "Without compromising on its sleek and beautiful design, the Sony XperiaTM Z has the added benefit of being dust and water resistant so it's tough enough to handle most conditions. Combine this with Three's Ultrafast network and you'll get the best experience".
- 5" full HD display for the best viewing experience
- 13MP Fast Capture camera so you never miss a shot
- Dust & Water resistant to protect you from any accidents
- 1.5Ghz quad-core processor for fast multi-tasking
- Long battery life with STAMINA mode to last even longer
- Ultrafast (DC-HSDPA) enabled
About Three UK
Three is a communications company focused on bringing the benefits of the internet to mobile communications. We offer attractive pricing and give our customers the widest choice of ways to stay connected. To do this we've built an award-winning high-speed mobile broadband network. Three UK is a member of the HWL group of companies, which include 3G operations in Austria, Denmark, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Macau and Sweden.
Facts about Three:
- Three launched the UK's first 3G high-speed mobile network offering national coverage for calls and texts, and has more than 97.8% population coverage for mobile internet services.
- Three took first place in 8 out of 11 categories in the most recent YouGov Tablet Survey. Three also came first in the most recent uSwitch Best Network awards. For more info visit: www.three.co.uk/awards.