Makes Any USB Device: Camera, USB Hard Drive, & Flash Drive Wireless
Share with Apple iPad, iPhone, WiFi Devices & the Cloud - Streams & Transfers Movies, Music, Photos, Documents, etc. without a Computer
Creates its Own WiFi HotSpot to Wirelessly Deliver USB Device Data - Awarded CES Innovations 2012 Design & Engineering Honoree
Fremont, CA, January 7, 2012 -- Sanho Corporation www.hypershop.com, creators of the "Hyper" Line of Apple accessories, portable power and storage products, announced today CloudFTP, a small pocket-sized portable adapter that enables thewireless transfer of movies, music, photos, documents, and other files to the iPad, iPhone, and other WiFi-enabled devices from USB storage devices (cameras, USB hard drives, flash drives, card readers, and other USB mass storage devices, etc.) without using a computer.
Essential Tool for iDevice & USB Device Users - Small Enough to Bring Everywhere
Finally there's a way to share USB files with iPads, iPhones, the Cloud and other devices that don't have a USB connection without accessing a computer! Small enough to bring anywhere, even in your pocket, CloudFTP is the most useful tool available for iPad and iPhone users to easily access their data on USB devices. CloudFTP creates a WiFi hotspot to stream and transfer data from the most commonly used USB storage devices, turning these devices into a wireless file server. CloudFTP can also automatically connect to the Internet to backup and synchronize USB data with popular online Cloud storage services, like iCloud, Dropbox and box.net, or it can join an existing WiFi network to share files with other devices on the same network.
CloudFTP Winner of the CES Innovations Award
CloudFTP will be displayed for the first time at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) at the Sanho Booth #4606, January 10-13, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada, where it will be awarded as an International CES Innovations 2012 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree.
"We are honored to win the CES Innovations Honoree award for CloudFTP," said Daniel Chin, President of Sanho Corporation and Inventor of CloudFTP. "Almost everyone owns some form of USB storage device, from flash drives to portable hard drives. With CloudFTP, you can combine the advantages of traditional USB storage with the convenience of the most popular portable consumer electronics products, like the iPad, and the Cloud computing storage."
- Streams movies or music from USB devices to iPads and iPhones (up to 3 different movies on 3 different iPads at the same time).
- Browses pictures stored on digital cameras and memory cards on iPads and iPhones. Users can choose to save the pictures on iPad/iPhone and upload to Facebook.
- Opens files (PDF, Microsoft Office documents, iWork documents, photos, audio, and videos) stored on the USB device with any iPad/iPhone application.
- Transfers files between iPad/iPhone and USB devices.
- Backs up and syncs data on USB devices with online Cloud storage services (including iCloud, Dropbox, and Box.net) by automatically connecting to the Internet in infrastructure WiFi mode.
- USB port connects to any USB mass storage device (USB hard drives, USB flash drives, USB memory card readers, digital cameras, etc.).
- 5 hours battery life with Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries powers USB port and devices.
- High performance, low power consumption ARM9 microprocessor.
- USB data can be shared over a WiFi Network: secure wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n.
- Creates its own wireless network to share and stream media for up to 3 WiFi-enabled devices (iPad, iPhone, & computer, etc.) at the same time.
- Able to join an existing WiFi network to share files with other devices on the same network.
- Dimensions: 2.95" x 2.28" x 0.87" / 75 x 58 x 22mm and weight: 3.8oz / 109g.
Available in February 2012, CloudFTP is priced at $99.95 through Sanho at: www.hypershop.com and major online and retail locations.
About Sanho Corporation
Sanho Corporation designs, manufactures and markets IT accessories with a focus on Apple accessories, portable power and storage. Sanho is committed to developing cutting edge products with a dedicated focus on performance, quality, value and service, with a sales and marketing office in the U.S. in Silicon Valley, California, a production facility near Shanghai, China, and R&D teams in both countries.
Sanho Product Brands include:
HyperDrive - Portable digital data storage products for Apple devices, digital cameras, & memory cards.
HyperJuice - External batteries for Apple MacBook, iPhone, iPad, iPod, & USB products.
HyperShield - Cases and stylus pens for Apple devices.
HyperThin - World's thinnest HDMI cables.
HyperShop - Official Online Store.
For more information, see www.hypershop.com.