Kitvision introduces the new Escape 4KW action camera, with 4K ultra HD video resolution, Wi-Fi and a built-in high resolution 2” display, allowing you to create action packed videos that truly evokes the moments that you enjoyed.
The new Escape 4KW is perfect for all types of extreme sports; it can be taken to depths up to 30 metres when fitted into the waterproof case included. The Escape 4KW can also be switched to photo mode for high resolution 12 megapixel photographs, or you can use the Time Lapse mode to unleash your creative side.
Thanks to its Wi-Fi compatibility it’s simple to send over file to mobile devices, you can also control the action camera from a distance and playback the captured footage. With an easy to use app available for Android and iOS devices, you can easily download and share footage online.
The new Kitvision Escape 4KW also comes with a range of accessories included. With the 30 m waterproof case, bicycle mount, helmet mount, and adhesive mounts, you can use your camera on a car, board, bike, or helmet and be confident that it is safe and secure.
- 4K Ultra High Definition recording
- 1080p 60fps video mode for smooth recording
- Wi-Fi connectivity (app available for remote view/control)
- 12 MP photo resolution and time lapse mode
- Hi-res 2inch built-in LCD display
Kitvision products are available in most high street and online retailers, like Amazon.
- Kitvision is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, Kit and KitSound.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.