The Vuze XR Camera makes extraordinary content creation possible in 360° and VR180 with easy and fun effects, quick sharing to social media, and live streaming with a mobile phone.
(NEW YORK CITY & COLOGNE – Sept. 26, 2018) Building on its aim to make 360 degree and VR photo and video content creation accessible to all, HumanEyes Technologies announced today at Photokina the full product details for its Vuze XR Camera, which is now available for pre-order at VuzeXR.com for £399. For a limited time, pre-order customers will receive a free bundle that includes a 360° underwater case, a micro SD card, and free worldwide shipping. Offer is valid until November 4th.
Shipping in late November, the Vuze XR Camera enables consumers and prosumers to create and share exciting experiences in both 5.7K 360° (2D) or VR180 (3D) formats. The camera includes a mobile app, for iOS and Android, and desktop editing software, for Mac and Windows. Customers can create immersive experiences, popular 360° panoramas like Tiny Planet, adding stickers, and can share it now with live streaming or later on social media. Vuze XR customers can make their content even more interactive by creating their own VR website with the HumanEyes Zone.
“People want to bring their content to life and they want to share their experiences for others to enjoy. We created a dual 360° and VR180 camera, along with a companion mobile app, giving them the ability to capture high quality immersive experiences that can be shared in the moment. The Vuze XR makes it easy and fun to share all the moments from every angle,” said Shahar Bin-Nun, CEO of HumanEyes Technologies.
Available in black or white, the unique dual-camera design of the Vuze XR Camera seamlessly combines two advanced capture systems into one pocketable device. Portable and simple-to-use, the camera gives everyone the power and convenience to record and live stream, or share, from their mobile phone or computer.
Vuze XR Camera features:
- “Click” between 2D 360° mode (when the camera is closed) and 3D VR180 mode (when the camera is open).
- Video resolution: 5.7K at 30fps or 4K at 60fps (H.264 MP4)
- Photo resolution: 18MP
- In-camera stitching up to 4K, desktop stitching for 5.7K
- Mobile app stabilization and editing features include: 360° panoramas, effects, filters, stickers, ‘Directors Cut’ mode.
- Live streaming: Stream live to popular social media channels, including Facebook and YouTube in 360° and VR180.
- Google VR180 Certification: HumanEyes is working closely with the Google team to complete VR180 certification for the Vuze XR.
The camera gives content creators a suite of tools and accessories to make it easy to edit and share 360° and VR180 content, including:
- The Vuze XR Mobile App: For iOS and Android, which provides remote camera control over Wi-Fi, photo and video preview, editing, and the ability to upload to social media, as well live streaming. Additionally, the app features stabilization control, photo and video filters, virtual stickers, the ability to add text, color adjustments and the “Directors Cut” mode with Track and Follow object viewpoint adjustment, Little Planet like effects, fly in/out effects and more.
- Desktop Editing Software: For Mac and Windows, it supports basic and advanced editing and stitching functions for VR180 and 360° content, including live streaming in both VR180 and 360°, as well as sharing directly to social media channels.
- Accessories: Tripod and underwater cases for 360° and VR180.
Photokina attendees can be among the first to see a demo and experience the power of the new Vuze XR Camera at the HumanEyes booth H-015 in Hall 5.2 from September 26-29.
The HumanEyes Vuze XR Camera is the latest innovation from the company’s award-winning 360° and VR camera line, which includes the Vuze and Vuze+ VR cameras. To see the Vuze XR Camera in action, view more product specifications and pre-order, visit VuzeXR.com. For hi-res images, please see here. To see the XR in person, please visit the booth at Photokina.
About HumanEyes Technologies:
Founded in 2000, HumanEyes Technologies is a veteran in 3D and animated content creation and has over 70 patents covering relevant technologies and processes across the market. Recognizing the growth potential in VR, HumanEyes has focused its longstanding experience in the space to provide end-to-end VR video solutions that make the creation of virtual and augmented reality content easy and accessible to everyone from professionals to consumers. As the vibrant VR and AR market segments develop, HumanEyes is helping define the innovation standards that will drive mass appeal, with the Vuze, Vuze +, and Vuze XR VR Cameras. HumanEyes’ multi-patented computer vision technologies inside the world’s first affordable VR camera are enabling the bustling ecosystem of creation, production and publishing of unprecedented immersive VR experiences.
HumanEyes is headquartered in Israel with offices in the U.S. For more information on HumanEyes, go to http://www.humaneyes.com. For more information on the Vuze XR Camera, please visit www.Vuze.camera