The latest addition to the range of mydlink home surveillance solutions is discrete, easy to install, and provides around-the-clock secure outdoor monitoring
LONDON – 8 February, 2018 D-Link, a global leader in Wi-Fi connectivity and video surveillance technology, has announced its latest addition to its growing range of mydlink cameras - the Full HD 180° Outdoor Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-2670L) - providing easy and reliable outdoor surveillance. Fully equipped with a wide range of features for secure home monitoring, D-Link’s newest camera is cost effective, discrete and easy to use.
The robust, IP65 casing of the Full HD 180° Outdoor Wi-Fi Camera, ensures that it can handle even the most turbulent of UK weather conditions - including rain, dust, or snow - and a variety of installation options makes it easy to install the camera anywhere. The camera effortlessly connects to the Internet either through Wi-Fi or directly into a router with a network cable. Its Full HD 1080p resolution and 180-degree panoramic lens encapsulates a wide field of view, giving you full access at all times.
The camera has the ability to relay everything instantly in real-time, even in complete darkness, due to integrated night vision and built-in infrared LEDs, which allow for night time viewing of up to ten metres, giving users round-the-clock peace of mind.
Compatible with the mydlink app and dedicated web portal, footage captured by D-Link’s Full HD 180° Wi-Fi Camera can be effortlessly accessed from anywhere, at any time via a user’s Smartphone, tablet or computer. Furthermore, the camera features integrated motion and sound detection which sends instant push notifications to Smartphones, and can be pre-set to record video clips of an event to an inserted microSD card, as well as directly on to a Smartphone using the mydlink app.
“Historically, this quality of security monitoring was unattainable at an affordable price.” said Paul Routledge, Country Manager of D-Link UK and Ireland. “Thanks to modern advances in Wi-Fi technology and mobile devices, these same functions can now be offered reliably and affordably to anyone. Through D-Link’s user-friendly mydlink app, customers can be assured that they will have a secure means of monitoring their homes at the convenience of their fingertips,” he added.
Key benefits include:
- High-quality camera – 10x digital zoom, night-time viewing up to 10 metres and high-quality 1080p Full HD resolution provide a clear picture of the exterior of a building
- Wide field of vision – to give customers a more comprehensive view, featuring an ultra-wide 180° field of vision
- Weatherproof design – equipped to handle dust, rain, and snow with an IP65 rated casing, it is rugged enough to keep an eye on your toughest outdoor areas
- Connects easily to wireless or wired networks – easily install and configure the cameras anywhere with Wi-Fi access or directly to your router
- Snapshots and video clips – can be saved directly to a mobile device through the mydlink app and also features a microSD slot, so snapshots and video can be saved locally
- Motion and sound detection – automatically sends alert notifications to the customer’s mobile device when triggered
- Remote control – the mydlink app allows customers to view and manage the cameras remotely, as well as manually trigger recording of video
Availability and Pricing
For more information, please visit: http://www.dlink.com/uk/en/home-solutions
D-Link is one of the world’s leading networking infrastructure providers, and has been delivering innovative, high-performing and intuitive products for both businesses and consumers for over 30 years now. D-Link’s 30th anniversary last year celebrated its heritage and passion to innovate in bringing people together, reflected in the company’s mission statement: Building networks for people.
D-Link’s extensive ranges of innovative, high-performing and intuitive technologies are available for both businesses and consumers through its global network of channel and retail partners and service providers.