Wireless Sport Headphones Created in Partnership with Fastest Man Alive Usain Bolt
Brings Together Style, Safety and Superior Sound
London – September, 21, 2015 – Gibson Innovations, part of Gibson Brands, best known for its global leadership in musical instruments, consumer electronics and audio, today announced that Trainer by Gibson headphones will be available at John Lewis on 1st October.
Trainer by Gibson marks the company’s entry into the headphone market with the debut product of their innovative new health-focused brand.
Developed in partnership with Usain Bolt, the fastest man alive and six-time Track & Field Olympic Gold medalist, Trainer by Gibson incorporates a diverse range of features specifically designed for fitness enthusiasts.
Bolt understands the needs of athletes and the power of music to motivate and achieve fitness goals. Trainer by Gibson combines Gibson’s unparalleled sound quality with practical functionality, culminating in the ultimate sport headphone. Available in black or white with a streamlined design, Trainer by Gibson is the must have fitness accessory.
Trainer by Gibson wireless headphones include several features never brought together in one device, developed for both casual and diehard fitness enthusiasts:
- The headphones switch between an active mode and a lifestyle mode. With just a push of a button, the Aeroflex design transforms them into sport headphones providing the right fit, comfort and stability for a proper workout.
- NightNav strategically placed LED light offers safety and visibility; perfect for nighttime runs.
- By activating the SafeSound function you turn down the volume and reduce the bass so that you can stay alert to your surroundings.
- CoolTouch keeps workouts comfortable through climate regulating cushions with cutting-edge NASA space technology fabric. The Outlast technology uses Phase Change Materials that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort.
- Weather and sweat resistance is achieved through WeatherSeal as drivers are protected by a hydroscopic mesh and the internals are sealed with silicon gaskets. After extra vigorous workouts, the cushions can be removed and cleaned.
- FreeMov through superior Bluetooth performance and 10 hours of battery life for music allows unrestricted, wireless movement to maximize focus on fitness.
Trainer by Gibson will be available at John Lewis from 1st October for £199.
About Trainer by Gibson:
Trainer by Gibson is a new health-focused brand inspired by and designed for an active lifestyle. Building on Gibson’s expertise in musical instruments, consumer electronics and audio, Trainer harnesses the power of music to help anybody who cares about fitness reach their potential. Innovative technology, powerful sound quality and contemporary design are at its core.
About Gibson Innovations
We’re Gibson Innovations, and we love music. We combine innovation, great sound and sophisticated design to create music and entertainment products across a dynamic portfolio of brands: Philips, Philips Fidelio, Gibson, GoGear, Onkyo and Trainer. We’re part of Gibson Brands, Inc., one of the fastest-growing music lifestyle companies in the world, with a portfolio of brands that spans the full journey of music: creation, performance and experience. For our latest news go to www.gibsoninnovations.com/news.