Whether you’re staying at home or travelling the world, you can appreciate your music easily thanks to the lightweight and foldable design of the KitSound Brooklyns. Easily stashable in a bag, simple to throw back over your head and wear round your neck.
We don’t want discomfort to divert your attention from your music, so we created the Brooklyn Headphones with comfort in mind: a secure yet cosy fit, soft touch earcups, and a braided detachable cable.
Keep in touch on the move thanks to the built-in call-handling, a clever little bit of technology that means you can pick up a call with a simple touch of a button.
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers. The KitSound Brooklyn Headphones have an RRP of £10.
For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.