Spring into the future with our new PCIe 4.0. Offering a standard data transfer rate that's double that of the previous 3.0 version, the US70 PCIe Gen 4x4 with 3D NAND flash memory and NVMe 1.3 support is exactly what combative gamers, competitive overclockers, professional designers/editors, and high-end business users crave. With incredible read and write speeds up to 5,000MB/s and 4,400MB/s, respectively, the US70 is nearly 10 times faster than traditional SATA III SSDs. It provides next-level specs that will be competitively relevant for the future, while also being backwards-compatible with PCIe 3.0 too.
Powered By Multiple Technologies For Optimum Performance
● NVMe 1.3 support allows for higher performance, lower latency, and lower power consumption
● Features wear leveling to equalize the wear of each NAND flash block, ensuring longer reliability and stability of the SSD
● Built-in bad block management (BBM) mechanism detects and marks bad blocks in the NAND flash to avoid storage in those blocks and eliminate access errors
● Includes over-provision (OP), which increases the SSD's reserved space to improve performance and durability as well as to reduce NAND flash wear, therefore extending the lifespan of hard drives
● Supports SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer to improve sequential read/write and random read/write performance
● Built-in E2E data protection for enhanced data transfer integrity
● Engineered with low density parity check (LDPC) coding to ensure accuracy of data transmission and reliability of data access
● Supports TRIM commands, enabling the SSD to efficiently manage reusable space as well as significantly reduce hard drive wear out
● Features our proprietary S.M.A.R.T. software for operational monitoring at any time
For more information, please visit the Silicon Power official website: www.silicon-power.com.