ZFS-based storage management software now more compatible, flexible and high-performing with many new drivers included
Atlanta, Georgia; December 18, 2017: – Open-E, a leading developer of innovative data storage software, today released a new update for its ZFS-based storage management software Open-E JovianDSS. This update is free of charge for existing users.
The update 23 of Open-E JovianDSS Data Storage Software contains updates and fixes that improve its compatibility and performance, as well as the overall storage management and monitoring of the product.
The improvements in the software include:
- Support for Mellanox ConnectX-4 and ConnectX-5 40/100GbE driver for higher speed
- Many new drivers from Intel, HP, Broadcom, QLogic, Microsemi, LSI/Avago/Broadcom, Emulex
- High read and write performance on SMB protocol and iSCSI with all-flash appliances
- New 32Gb ATTO FC HBA initiator mode support for flexibility
- Improved GUI for On- & Off-site Data Protection
- Support for rolling back a Snapshot
The update is available for download on:
For more technical details about the “up23” of Open-E JovianDSS, read the Release Notes on the download page.
Open-E is a well-established developer of IP-based storage management software. Its flagship product Open-E JovianDSS is a robust, award-winning storage application which offers excellent compatibility with industry standards, and is the easiest to use and manage. Additionally, it is of the most stable solutions on the market and undisputed price performance leader.
Open-E accounts for over 30,000 installations world-wide and has received numerous industry awards and recognition, also with its products Open-E DSS V7 and the free Open-E DSS V7 SOHO. Thanks to its reputation, experience and business reliability, Open-E has become the technology partner of choice for industry-leading IT companies.
For further information about Open-E, its products and partners, visit http://www.open-e.com/