MiFlip eliminates clutter and conveniently combines three accessories into one lightweight and portable device acting as a charging & syncing station, battery backup, and viewing stand. The unique flip design keeps it slim and sleek, not adding unneeded bulk or weight. “Everyone is travelling with one too many accessories,” says MiLi Power’s Executive VP, Robert Grossman. “This puts everything you need for battery power and mobile entertainment into one. With Apple and Blackberry versions this is a must have device for any smartphone user.” The MiFlip, along with the rest of MiLi’s new product line will be on display January 6-9, 2011 at CES.
Portable, foldable, and multi-functional smartphone stand charges, syncs, and powers your mobile device
• 2-way dock with battery backup and charging capabilities
• Flip design provides built-in stand for widescreen movie viewing
• Sync all data between your computer and/or iTunes library with your smartphone
• Compatible with all iPhone versions, iPod Touch 1st/2nd generations, and a Blackberry version is also available
• 8 hours of talk, up to 15 hours of video, or 80 hours of music (times vary depending on device)
• Mini-USB connection
• Apple certified with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty
MiFlip ($49.99) will be available at www.MiLiPower.com and select retailers nationwide. To request additional information about MiLi, please contact PR Representative Brad Hobbs at (305) 576-1171 x19 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MiLi Power:
Based in New York, NY, MiLi Power uses creative design, aesthetic appeal and innovative technology to develop mobile solutions for today’s connected user. A leader in mobile power solutions, MiLi’s battery packs, cases, and other accessories provide mobile phone users the tools they need to power through the day. In 2011 MiLi will unveil a new line of HD video docking stations, car chargers, and power solutions for the mobile lifestyle. For more info on MiLi Power, visit www.MiLiPower.com or stop by booth #5235 at 2011 CES in Las Vegas.