Missed out on our fabulous My Cloud™ EX2100 giveaway? Fear not, we've teamed up with WD again to give you another chance of winning and this time the prize is bigger and better! Yep, we're giving away two My Cloud™ EX4100 NAS boxes, each outfitted with four WD Red™ hard disks to give you a huge 16TB storage pool right out of the box!
Want to be in with a chance of winning? Answer the following simple question to be entered into our free prize draw, and don't forget, you can also claim a second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, June 5, 2015.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by June 12, 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- First prize is a 16TB WD My Cloud EX4100.
- Second prize is an 16TB WD My Cloud EX4100.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.