ARM, in partnership with HEXUS, is giving you the chance to win some incredible new hardware! The British company, founded in Cambridge 22 years ago and employing over 2,000 people in locations around the world, has billions of processors in the wild and in 2012 was reported to be powering a staggering 95 per cent of the world’s smartphones.
Looking ahead to the next 100 billion chips, we're giving away two Sony SmartWatch 2 SW2 smartwatches - one for each grand-prize winner - and two runners-up will each receive an ARM-powered Fitbit Flex!
Four incredible prizes, and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is complete the following survey:
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The global prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, July 5, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household via the HEXUS survey on this page. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by July 12, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The first prizes are one of two Sony SmartWatch SW2 smartwatches.
- Two runners-up will each receive a Fitbit Flex activity tracker.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.