May the 11th.
As has already been released on the PC, the balancing patch for BC2 is coming to consoles next Tuesday, the 11th of May.
This patch is designed to make the multiplayer mode fairer and more enjoyable.
The patch also includes many of the tweaks that PC users have requested; the PC will get these patches at a later date.
Some other fixes include:
· Slightly increased the damage of the UZI at long range.
· The AKs74u now has more felt recoil when aiming.
· The G3, VSS, and all SemiAutomatic rifles now settle slightly faster between shots when aiming.
· The PKM, Type 88LMG, G3, An94, and 40mm shotgun have returned to their former glory.
· Increased the damage of the MG3 to bring it in line with the rest of the LMGs.
· Fixed a bug where the Saiga12 with slugs would do too much damage at long range.
· Fixed a bug where the SVU would do too little damage at long range.
· Fixed a bug where M95 rounds would not kill armoured targets with headshots.
Be sure to let us know what you think of the patch in the HEXUS forums.