At KitSound we’re fascinated by the power of music; that connection music can build between us all that is deeper than sound, a passion, and an emotional connection that can inspire, inform, motivate, and establish relationships. No matter the genre, language, or geographic location of music, people are moved by it. It cultivates emotions, starts conversations, and has the power to unite even strangers.
KitSound’s ‘Music Brings Us Together’ campaign was born from an enthusiasm to be a part of these connections; to bring people closer together, to follow, support, and shout about inspiring emerging bands and provide a platform from which they can share their stories, nurture their passion for music, and continue to create organic musical conversations to inspire, and bring us together through their music.
The first collaborations to be released will be with up-and-coming bands HNTR, The Leylines, Shields, and artists Lucy Mason and Nate James.
HNTR (pronounced Hunter) is a five piece Essex/London band with their own signature British indie rock/folk sound, drawing inspiration from Fleet Foxes and Mumford & Sons. The Leylines take folk in a different direction – towards punk with striking bass lines and soulful vocals. Shields offer haunting vocals that stick with you throughout the day. Lucy Mason turns pop on its head and surprises with every track, and completes the current KitSound group. After winning two MOBO nominations for his first album, soul singer-songwriter Nate James has performed with Jools Holland and is constantly surprising his fans with his innovative writing style.
The campaign started in January, revealing behind the scenes footage, video interviews, and sneak peek photographs of the different artists, so make sure that you’re following KitSound on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you’re an emerging artist or band KitSound is on the lookout for you to join the campaign, so don’t hesitate to get in contact, make a new connection with KitSound, and become a part of a quest to bring more people together.
Bands and artists can send their details to KitSound here, or email email@example.com for more information, or to express interest in joining the ‘Music Brings Us Together’ campaign.
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers. For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.