KitSound have launched their first soundbase, the Unity, which not only has outstanding audio quality and multiple connectivity options, but is also strong enough for the majority of televisions to be placed directly onto it, saving space and giving a clean and elegant look to your home.
There’s no need to compromise on either style or audio when you are looking to enhance the flat audio of your flat screen TV. When you want to hear what is actually happening on screen without filling your room with gigantic speakers, the KitSound Unity is a soundbase that offers both outstanding looks and audio quality.
With the very best of music and film before you, you want to be able to enjoy them with the most convincing audio possible – so we packed the Unity with 100 Watts of commanding sound. The four front firing drivers combine in perfect harmony with the built-in subwoofer to give you a depth and richness of sound ensuring that no detail is ever missed.
There is an optical connection for your TV available, along with 3.5 mm aux-in, meaning that there is almost nothing that you cannot connect to your soundbase. The Bluetooth connectivity ensures that you can connect your smart device even when up to 10 metres away.
Don’t compromise on either sound or interior design: indulge in both with the beautiful and technologically masterful KitSound Unity.
• Frequency response: 50 Hz – 20 kHz
• Output RMS: 100 W
• Speaker magnets: NdFeB
• Bluetooth range: up to 10 m
• Bluetooth version: V2.1
• Outputs: 3.5 mm aux-in, optical, USB
• Unit size: H76 x D346 x L730 (mm)
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers.
For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.