To mark the start of its ‘Music Brings Us Together’ campaign, British audio brand KitSound has filmed a touching video which highlights people’s emotional connection through music.
Filmed in the heart of Dorset, the ‘Music Brings Us Together’ video features the story of a girl called Greta preparing to leave home for university. In the weeks before leaving she experiences mixed emotions around this new chapter of her life, from the excitement of the adventure ahead to the frustrations of living at home to the sadness of leaving her family behind. Throughout all of this, Greta and her family share a love and a passion for music, which plays a key part in their lives together.
“The video will be the backdrop to our campaign which celebrates that emotional connection we all have through music and those precious memories we all relive through different songs. The emotional connection we all have through music is at the heart of the campaign, and ultimately, how music brings us together”. says James Murphy, Head of Marketing at KitSound.
The video’s soundtrack ‘Always Come Back Home’ is sung by 16-year-old Grace Young-Christie, the daughter of KitSound’s creator Justin Christie and was released in July, reaching no.75 in the singer/songwriter chart. The single was co-written by Grammy-nominated Ryan Shaw and songwriter and vocalist Ilana Lorraine, with keys from Mo Pleasure (Roberta Flack, Michael Jackson and Earth, Wind, and Fire) and Motti Cohen producing.
The KitSound products featured in the video are the Audio Beanie, Hive Evolution speaker, Clash Evolution headphones, Air DAB radio, Outrun sports headphones, Storm gaming headphones, Hive 2 speaker and the award-winning Boom Evolution sound system.
As part of the Music Brings Us Together campaign, KitSound will be attending a number of events in the coming months, including Bournemouth Freshers Fair on 24th September 2016 where they’ll be interacting with students face-to-face.
Check out the campaign video here.
Stream and buy ‘Always Come Back Home’ on all digital platforms:
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers.
For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.