KitSound is proud to reveal the four new BoomBars, especially created to support Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens. Every sale of these special BoomBars will donate £1 directly to the charity, enabling them to support more children and young people with cancer.
A portable Bluetooth wireless stereo speaker that delivers impressive sound, the KitSound BoomBar is the perfect choice for bringing you closer to your music, and its simple pairing process makes it easy to connect to your device. With its built-in microphone, you can use the BoomBar as a hands-free device for taking phone calls, and its passive bass radiator creates a rich and vibrant sound.
As part of the partnership, KitSound worked with 16 year old cancer survivor Elliot to create a ‘Bravery Playlist’, including his favourite tracks that inspired him to be brave whilst undergoing his treatment. Elliot was diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma in September 2013, and took part in a Cancer Research UK funded trial which investigated a kinder treatment regime for children and young people. Elliot’s story, as well as more information about his inspiring tracks, can be found on any BoomBar packaging.
Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens launched in January 2015 with the aim of raising money for research specifically into cancers affecting children, teens and young adults. It aims to double the amount spent on children’s cancer research over the next 5 to 10 years, to accelerate progress and find cures and kinder treatments. All of us here at KitSound are proud to support them with our special products.
Bluetooth: V2.1 EDR
Output: 2 x 2 Watts @ 85db SNR
Bluetooth range: 10 metres
Playing Time: 10 hours
Charging time: 3 hours
The special Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens products are available in many high street and online retailers. For further information, visit: www.kitsound.co.uk
We are craftspeople. We are musicians. We are KitSound™ and we all commit ourselves to achieving one shared goal: Bringing people closer to their music. By understanding music we stay true to its craft. Pure, rich, incredible sound. We settle for nothing less.
About Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens
- Cancer Research UK is the world’s leading cancer charity dedicated to saving lives through research. It’s also the biggest funder of research into childhood cancers in the UK.
- In the UK, four children (0-14 year-olds) are diagnosed with cancer every day (around 1,600 a year)
- Around 2,100 teens and young adults (15-24 year-olds) are diagnosed with cancer every year in the UK – that’s around six teens and young adults every day
- Three-quarters of children (0-14 year-olds) with cancer are now cured compared with around a quarter in the late 1960s
- Together with its partners and supporters, Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens’ vision is to find cures and kinder treatments for children and young people with cancer
- Cancer Research UK receives no government funding for its life-saving research. Every step it makes towards beating children’s cancers relies on every pound donated
- Cancer Research UK supports research into all aspects of cancer through the work of over 4,000 scientists, doctors and nurses
- Money raised through Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens will be ring-fenced to fund research into children’s, teen and young adult cancers (aged 0-24). Donations will help find cures and kinder treatments for children with cancer