The ultimate wireless portable speaker that combines wide-ranging features with stunning performance
19th June 2015, London, UK – JBL introduces the JBL Xtreme —the ultimate Bluetooth speaker that effortlessly delivers earth-shaking, powerful, stereo sound. By incorporating four active transducers and two visible JBL Bass Radiators the JBL Xtreme produces sound you can feel.
With a touch of the JBL Connect button, you can connect multiple JBL Connect-enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience. The extraordinary stereo sound will fuel boundless adventures.
Grab a few friends with the new JBL Xtreme and wirelessly connect up to three smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing music. It’s also built with a rugged, splashproof exterior to outlast all adventures. No matter the activity, you can trust JBL Xtreme to bring the excitement whenever and wherever.
JBL’s flagship portable speaker packs a massive rechargeable 10,000mAh Lithium-ion battery that supports up to 15 hours of playtime and dual USB charge-out. This speaker easily keeps your music and devices going for as long as you need them to and also features a noise andecho cancelling speakerphone for clear conference calls at the touch of a button.
“JBL Xtreme is the most powerful speaker in its class today,” said Michael Mauser, president, Lifestyle Division, HARMAN. “It has it all-wireless Bluetooth streaming, an unbelievably long battery life, JBL Connect and more. Its earth-shaking, powerful sound is incredible and will go wherever you do.”
The product is available in three colours: black, blue and red.
JBL Xtreme Features
- Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing earth-shaking, powerful stereo sound
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 15 hours of playtime and charges devices via dual USB ports
- Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo cancelling speakerphone
- Splashproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even clean it with running tap water
- Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience
- The durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures
- Hear the bass, feel the bass, see the bass. Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speakers are
- Includes a shoulder strap to carry with you anywhere
Pricing and Availability
The JBL Xtreme (MSRP £249.99) will be available July 2015. For additional information or to purchase, visit http://uk.jbl.com/jbl-homepage-uk.html
About JBL by HARMAN
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® , Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. HARMAN also is a technology andintegration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. The Company’s software solutions power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated, personalized, adaptive and secure across all platforms, from the work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 25,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $5.9 billion during the last 12 months ended March 31, 2015. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.