Sometimes there’s just too much background noise to really sink into your music. With the Immerse 75 ANC Wireless Headphones, blocking this out is just a button away. And with 15 hours play time and stylish looks, the Immerse 75 make listening a personal thing again.
Make it personal
There’s nothing more frustrating than when you are listening to music, and the only soundtrack you can hear is the outside world. With active noise cancellation there’s no more noise, just your music.
Long-lasting play time
Because noisy distractions can affect your listening anywhere, the Immerse 75 includes 15 hours play time with the active noise cancellation on. Perfect for long commutes and relaxing to music.
Fashion in focus
Listening is much more than a pastime, just as your headphones are much more than just an accessory. The Immerse 75 boasts all the modern features you need wrapped in a sleek design.
Take control with your voice
The Immerse 75 have integrated voice activation through Siri and Google. With the push of a button, you can now control your music and ask questions with just your voice.
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers. For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Foxwood, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.