With four unique colour styles to choose from, anyone can love their listening look with the Accent 60 Wireless Headphones. Each one has a metallic accent to match your style, and 35 hours of play time means you can listen all day and night without charging worries.
Style your music
Look good listening with a choice of four stylish colour combinations that balance hints and hues from the fashion world. You may even need a new outfit to match your Accent listening style!
35 hours play time
That’s right, 35 hours. Now nothing can get in between you and your music. Whether you listen onthe train or when you train, the Accent 60 is the answer to music without limits.
For travel and the gym
Foldable and easily stored in your bag, the Accent 60 can go with you to the gym for those extra longsessions, or become your new travel companion for commuting to work.
Take control of your listening with one of KitSound’s most innovative headphone designs yet.
Changing, skipping and playing music has never been easier with the new intuitive joystick controls.
Designed with a built-in amplifier to deliver a fuller, richer sound, so you feel like you’re sitting in thebest seat of the house. Audio heaven that will have you falling back in love with all your music.
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers. For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Foxwood, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.