Discover the modern day ‘Boombox’ and a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker that always delivers. Introducing the latest big thing in the BoomBar range at KitSound - the BoomBar 2+, with a built-in passive bass radiator, up to 10 hours of play time and designed with extra features that make listening on the go even easier.
KitSound’s BoomBar 2+ will inspire every party; specially designed with an angular speaker to throw sound upwards for enhanced sound and depth that fills any room it’s in. Not to mention 20 Watts of power to boost the bass and enhance the treble of the music you love, delivering a warm, rich sound.
Connectivity is quick and easy to use; simply pair the KS BoomBar 2+ to your Smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth devices for ultimate sound so you can share your audio wherever you go. True to KitSound design, the KS BoomBar 2+ also features a built-in mic and hands-free function, always a handy feature, for easy call handling, allowing you to take or make calls using the simple track control buttons.
One of the greatest benefits, despite the impressive sound performance, is the KS BoomBar 2+’s sturdy but portable build - offering the best of a home audio system and a portable speaker. It’s rugged and powerful enough to keep the party going whilst being small and light enough to take it with you. And now with an IP66 dust and water resistant rating, the BoomBar 2+ can handle a splash or two, so when you take the tunes outside, you never have to worry about a little rain interrupting the good times.
It’s time to put the life back into the party and discover the BoomBar 2+ Bluetooth Speaker, now available in Gun Metal, Black and Rose Gold.
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers. For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Foxwood, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.