The KitSound Reunion Powered Hi-Fi Speakers are a nod to the past with all the modern technology of the present.
The gorgeous aesthetics was inspired by the subtly beautiful leather radio cases of the 1950s. The leather effect wrap was chosen carefully for its looks and durability, while the steel mesh grill finishes off the KS Reunion’s slick look in matte black.
It has the power to upgrade a turntable’s audio by attaching a 3.5 mm aux cable, transforming a vinyl player’s small, tinny sound to expansive hi-fi audio. The KS Reunion can also connect wirelessly via Bluetooth® to a phone or other smart device. But if you really want to relax and indulge in full stereo sound for the TV, simply connect the RCA cable included.
The Reunion’s two speakers combine their powerful 5-inch drivers to boast 40 Watts of rich, powerful audio, thanks to the built-in amplifier.
And experience this all from the comfort of a sofa. The included remote allows users to change settings, skip tracks, adjust the volume and change the function – all with the push of a button.
- Wired and wireless connectivity
- Independent bass and treble switches
- Vintage leather finish
- 40 Watts of hi-fi sound
- Remote control included
Available from www.kitsound.co.uk
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers.
For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.