You can rely on technology that has been engineered for motion – introducing the KS Kinetic Wireless Neckband, innovative design that takes movement and music seriously.
The ultimate exercise earphones, the KS Kinetic are precisely balanced so that unlike most wireless earphones, they won’t pull on your ears. The innovative design equally offsets movement with the neckband’s weight to make the earbuds feel weightless and more comfortable, allowing you to focus on the workout ahead.
Every element in the design has been considered, so when you do stop to recharge, it’s simple. Just connect to the magnetic clip and charge, and in just 2 hours you will be ready to go again.
The KS Kinetic Wireless Neckband delivers impressive audio through expertly tuned 9 mm drivers so compromise on sound quality is never an option, and the extensive play time means you can keep moving and take your sound wherever you go; listen for up to seven hours and lose yourself in the music.
Thanks to the KitSound Kinetic, comfort and connectivity has been taken care of so all you have to focus on is the music, and reaching your next goal.
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers.
For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.