The KitSound Harlem Wireless Headphones have stylish detailing on the outside and clever technology on the inside.
Say goodbye to wires and embrace wireless connectivity – connect to enjoy your music and audio from your device, and dance, walk, and travel without worrying about getting tangled.
New album that you can’t get enough of? Play it on repeat with up to 30 hours play time – and thanks to only two hours charging, you can get back to the music before you know it.
As if that wasn’t enough, the Harlem Headphones have built-in track controls to make it easy to control your music without reaching for your device, and call-handling so you can take those calls no matter where you are. The stylish design of the buttons on the soft touch earcups show the time and dedication our KitSound designers put into every aspect of these headphones, and they come in blue, red, and purple as well as black.
A hotspot for live music since the 1920s, Harlem is famed for its rich music heritage: from Jazz roots through the Harlem Renaissance to the resurging live music scene now. It’s a melting pot of live music, emerging talent, and new genres. Join the movement with your KitSound Harlem Wireless Headphones.
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers, and the KitSound Harlem Wireless Headphones have a RRP of £35. For further product information and more details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.