Experience music the way it should be, in spectacular true stereo sound with the KitSound Parallax. The bookshelf speakers with built in amplification that bring your audio to life and make it easier for you to enjoy every beat; with your choice of connectivity, an impressive sound experience, and a stylish design that fits into your home.
The Parallax play audio with precision and authority; rocking 60 Watts of power and custom crafted DSP (Digital Signal Processing) to deliver controlled, brilliant and pure sound with no distortion or crackling. Offering astounding input versatility so you can effortlessly hook up to any of your favourite gadgets, you can connect your cassette player, 90s TV, MP3 players, Discmans and Reel to Reel players, not to mention your smartphones, tablets, and turntable. Go digital with the optical, analogue with the line input, or wireless with Bluetooth.
You have the power with a remote control, sporting the ever rarer bass and treble controls which let you tweak the sound to your taste. The Parallax have been thoughtfully engineered, with 4 inch glass fiber cone woofers and the 1 inch silk tweeters working harmoniously to create a balanced and beautiful sound. The carefully considered materials of these transducers are all about style and durability. The simple stylish design and conveniently compact size make the KitSound Parallax bookshelf speakers the perfect digital step forward and the obvious alternative to a legendary but massive ‘old school’ Hi-FI.
- Frequency response: 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Output RMS: 60 W
- Speaker magnets: NdFeB
- Bluetooth range: up to 10 m
- Bluetooth: V4
- Outputs: RCA, optical
- Unit size: H255 x W160 x L190 (mm)
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers.
For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.