Featuring call-handling, wireless connectivity and easy to use earcup controls, the KitSound Arena Wireless Headphones are ideal for listening to music wherever you are and wherever you go.
Never be held back again by wires or lagging music, the Arena Wireless Headphones ensure you can stream music wirelessly without missing a thing – and a 3.5 mm cable is included for multiple connectivity. The authentic sound is rich and clear, perfect for relaxing on the move, and there’s no delay thanks to the cleverly engineered connectivity.
The Arena headphones have a rechargeable battery which lasts up to 10 hours so you can listen to those playlists, podcasts, or favourite programmes for hours and hours. We’ve even designed super soft easy to use earcup controls so you don’t have to reach for your device to change the volume or skip a track.
Never miss a moment and stay connected with those who matter with the Arena’s call-handling capability; when a call does come in, whatever you’re listening to will automatically pause so you can chat whilst you move, and then go right back to where you were.
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers, and the Arena Wireless Headphones RRP at £50. For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.