Ever looked at ‘wireless’ earphones and thought that they aren’t really that wireless? It’s time that you discovered the KitSound Comet Wireless Earbuds — with absolutely no wires!
Experience complete freedom from wires with not a cable in sight, and start to realise just how different your music experience can be. This is freedom beyond normal Bluetooth earphones: lightweight and comfortable, the KitSound Comet Wireless Earbuds have an unobtrusive stealth design to make listening on the go even easier. And with absolutely no wires you can get up and go without tangles, knots or distractions. This is true wireless.
The crystal clear audio paired with high sensitivity for outstanding sound means that every note is captured and reproduced perfectly. The built-in Bluetooth connectivity has been designed with low energy requirements so you can listen for longer.
Having the perfect fit is even more important with these completely wireless buds, so we’ve included S/M/L ear buds for customisable sizing, and a carry case so you never have to worry about losing one.
For excellent audio that’s out of this world, make sure that you get your hands on the KitSound Comet Wireless Earbuds.
The KitSound Comet Wireless Earbuds have an RRP of £50. KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers. For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.